S.M.B. Interview.

This interview I did a few days ago on The Mile High Underground, in Denver Colorado. I got to talk about the new Sam Morrison Band C.D. “Dig It Or Don’t.” I answered questions about our show “Turn The Page” and Turn The Page C.D.’s we recorded for Titan Tribute Media. I also answered questions about... working with producer Michael Vail Blum, and a lot of other exciting S.M.B. news. After the interview they played our song “Rattlesnake Stew.” A very special thank you to my good friend Steve Valverde (Freeza) who hosted the interview, you Rock brother!! If you like the song, please call The Mile High Underground on the studio line, 720-258-8486.
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Being A Professional Drummer”

A funny happened on the way to Las Vegas, or was it HELL!!!!